Thursday, July 3, 2008

7/1 Roundup and News

I was stuck in meetings almost all day yesterday. There is nothing less fun and more demoralizing than having Korean people tell you what they want at an English camp. Exact quote, "Some might not understand, but that is okay. Just as long as they speak." Followed by the color draining out of my face. I found myself resisting the urge to punch my principal yesterday, either way, winners and scores....

Woori vs. KIA
PPD - rain

Do you think Shingo and Cliff Brumbaugh hang out? I'd like to think so.

Samsung 7, Lotte 3
W - Jeon Byeong-ho (3-2), L - Son Min-han (7-2)

Game ball: Samsung's Choi Hyeong-woo went 1-4 with a 2-run homer that gave Samsung the lead in the 4th inning.

Hanhwa 6, Doosan 4
W - Brad Thomas (3-4), L - Justin Lehr (0-4), S - Ahn Yeong-myeong(2)

Game ball: Hanhwa's Kim Tae-won. Kim was 2-4 with a homer, a double, 4 RBI and a run scored.

LG 4, SK 2
W - Shim Su-chang (2-2), L - Kenny Rayborn (3-2), S - Jeong Jae-bok (3)

Game ball: LG foreign 1B, Roberto Petagine. Big Roberto went 3-4 with 2 RBI and 1 run scored. He clubbed a 2-run bomb in the 2nd inning.

No comments: