Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Do You Call This Again???



Doosan's newest foreign pitcher, Les Walrond, enjoyed some ddeok guk with his teammates on seollal. Yeah. I miss baseball, too. Teams started playing exhibitions last week. They'll start exhibition play in the KBO next month. It really can't come fast enough.

Park Chan-ho made an appearance at Bears camp. I've always thought that Park would do a retirement tour in the KBO before finally hanging things up. I'm starting to get the impression that he's going to go into coaching instead. Based on his appearances at the various camps this winter, it looks like he wants to impart his knowledge to the next generation of Korean arms. His beard is also really coming into its own. That's a beard I want on my pitching staff.

No comments: