The bullet point version.
- Very busy with work.
- Bullet point version, same insane-ly awesome rankings.
- Easier for you to read too.
1. SK Wyverns, last 5 games: 5-0
- 10 game winning streak.
- 282 team BA tops in the league (shared with Doosan).
- 293 team ERA tops in the league (shared with no one).
2. LG Twins (4-1)
- 1 loss in last 5
- Last place in team batting (238 BA)
- Doesn't matter because everyone else sucks too
3. Kia Tigers (2-3)
- Least offensive of this week's mediocre (offensive to senses).
- Didn't let in more than 6 runs in a game.
- That's the high point.
4. Nexxen Heroes (2-3)
- Didn't in more than 4 runs a game.
- Can't hit homeruns (13 on the season, leader Doosan has 20).
- Hat reminds me of Nebraska.
5. Doosan Bears (2-3)
- Finally won a few (beat Samsung last 2 games).
- Dropped 9 runs twice in a game.
- Breaking barriers.
6. Samsung Lions (2-3)
- Second place in pitching (4.09 team ERA).
- You're still letting in more than 4 a game.
- Competent team, will beat you if you let your guard down.
7. Hanhwa Eagles (2-3)
- 13.50 team ER's twice in a game this week.
- 0.00 and 1.00 in two other games.
- You're inconsistent.
8. Lotte Giants (1-4)
- No Lotte jokes today, going to meet Royster.
- But you're last in the league again.
- But you beat Korea Series Champs Kia this week!