Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Newest Addition to the KBO Announces the Official Name, Uni's



I can't decide if I like these or not. They're not quite as exciting as I had hoped and are more than a little similar to these guys, but they're not awful. I'm not a big fan of the grey alternate. I just don't care for the grey jersey with the red hat. I really like the numbers on the shoulder. If the numbers were lower, I think the jersey would look crowded with the massive logo across the chest.

I'm not sure what the logo is supposed to be. I see a "W" humping a rock. Seriously, is this one of those 3-D pictures and if I stare at it long enough, I'll see a massive cartoon baseball player smoking a cigarette? I don't get it.

It also sounds like that massive payroll slashing that I had heard about and dismissed, well it's really happening. What's even shadier is that the league passed a rule to allow this to happen.

No comments: