Monday, June 22, 2009

CJ Nitkowski is leaving Korea, Still Can't Get Over Himself

This is the last time I'll ever get to write about C.J. I'm almost a little sad. Almost.

I'm going to miss his smug sense of self-importance and some of the ridiculous stuff he'd write in his blog.

"I just ran into a tough situation." The inabilty to throw strikes is in fact a tough situation.

Gary Glover has already been signed and added to the Wyverns roster. Hooray! Another mediocre former White Sox. So, we're what? 5 years away from Clayton Richard making an appearance in the KBO? 4 years?

1 comment:

Peter said...

don't really understand your cj nitkowski-hating fetish. your take: he sucks. his take: I don't suck.

he's kind of a japan-lover but i still think he has interesting things to say. don't really find him to be smug either, just honest.