Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Contracts For All!!!

Lotte Giants corner infielder Lee Dae-ho is upset about his. He hit .293 with 28 homers and 100 RBI and he's been asked to take a pay cut. Ouch. I'm sure this will keep him from jumping to Japan as soon as possible.

Doosan Bears left fielder Kim Hyeon-su is the 2nd richest 5th year player in league history. Hanhwa ace Ryu Hyeon-jin is making 20 million won more than Kim. Kim will recieve 250 million won for next season.

KIA has re-signed both 1B Choi Hee-seop and 3B Kim Sang-hyeon. Choi will make 350 million won and Kim will earn 240 million, respectively.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I think the collection should have more info then it has.