Monday, March 29, 2010

Non Korean Guys On Twitter...

KIA Tigers Ricardo Rodriguez injured his shoulder and was sent home. I really can't believe I missed that bit of news. Ricardo gets the Matt Randel Award for the first foreign guy to make the plane ride of shame. At least Ricardo didn't hurt his back falling down a flight of stairs.

Now, the real reason for this post. Twitter. Last year, Doosan Bear/SK Wyvern CJ Nitkowski thrilled us all with his tales of on his own blog and twitter account. I'm hoping for more of the same this year.

Karim Garcia has a twitter account, but he hasn't updated in six months, but his teammate Ryan Sadowksi appears to be fairly active. Sadowski is pretty much the only KBO player that updates his twitter with any regularity. I'm actually surprised. I would have bet that at least one of Gary Glover, Les Walrond or Doug Clark had a twitter account.

Also, Dan at MyKBO.net has a twitter account. He's always been more social than me.

No comments: